Terms & Conditions
Table of Contents:
- Booking Policy
- Property Policy
- Checkout Policy
- Damages Policy
- Booking a Cabin: When you book a cabin, you are agreeing to pay all charges for your booking including the listing price, applicable fees, and any other items identified during checkout. You are also agreeing that Greendale Riverside Cabins may charge the payment method used to book the cabin in order to collect damage claim amounts. When you receive the booking confirmation, a contract for services is formed directly between you and Greendale Riverside Cabins. In addition to these terms, you will be subject to, and responsible for complying with, all terms of the reservation, including without limitation, the cancellation policy and any other rules, standards, policies, or requirements identified in the listing or during checkout that apply to the reservation. It is your responsibility to read and understand these rules, standards, policies, and requirements prior to booking a cabin.
- Accommodation Reservations. An accommodation reservation is a limited licence to enter, occupy, and use the accommodation. Greendale Riverside Cabins retains the right to re-enter the accommodation during your stay, to the extent: (i) it is reasonably necessary, (ii) permitted by your contract, and (iii) consistent with applicable law. If you stay past checkout, Greendale Riverside Cabins has the right to make you leave in a manner consistent with applicable law, including by imposing reasonable overstay penalties. You may not exceed the maximum number of allowed Guests.
- Low Season: October to April
- Peak Season: May to September
- Minimum Booking
- Low Season: 2 nights
- Peak Season: 3 nights
- Max Auto ApprovedBooking
- 14 days
- If booking longer, reach out for discount and deposit terms.
- Check In after 4pm
- Check Out by 11am
- Rhododendron and Blue Heron cabins are priced at double occupancy. Steelhead Cabin is priced at triple occupancy. All cabins include the option for additional guests for an additional charge.
- Max guests per cabin:
- Rhododendron – 4 persons
- Steelhead – 6 persons
- Blue Heron – 4 persons
- Greendale Riverside Cabins reserves the right to refuse or terminate tenancy.
The times and dates we display for cancellation policies are based on the local time zone of the listing. Cancellation deadlines for receiving refunds are measured from the check-in time for the listing in its local time zone.
- Deadlines + Fees incurred
- If you cancel within 14 Days you will be charged 50% of the reservation
- If canceling more than 14 days before your rental you will receive a full refund.
- Quiet Hours: After 10pm
- Due to fire concerns, we do NOT allow candles to be used inside or outside of the cabins.
- In an effort to preserve the cabins, we no longer allow pets on site.
- Swimming is permitted in the designated areas. Please be aware that there are no lifeguards on duty and swimming is at your own risk.
- Outdoor fires will be limited to the designated areas.
- Code of Conduct: Act with integrity and treat others with respect.
- Do not lie, misrepresent something or someone, or pretend to be someone else.
- Be polite and respectful when you communicate or interact with others.
- Follow our Nondiscrimination Policy and do not discriminate against or harass others.
- Nondiscrimination Policy: We want to promote a welcoming culture for our guests that goes above and beyond mere compliance.
- Inclusion – We welcome people of all backgrounds with authentic hospitality and open minds. Staying at Greendale Riverside Cabins means becoming part of a community of inclusion. Bias, prejudice, racism, and hatred have no place in our community.
- Respect – We are respectful of each other in our interactions and encounters. Greendale Riverside Cabins appreciates local laws and that cultural norms vary around the world and expects staff and guests to abide by local laws, and to engage with each other respectfully, even when views may not reflect their beliefs or upbringings. Greendale Riverside Cabins fosters greater understanding and appreciation for the common characteristics shared by all human beings and undermines prejudice rooted in misconception, misinformation, or misunderstanding.
- Your Responsibilities. You are responsible and liable for your own acts and omissions and are also responsible for the acts and omissions of anyone you invite to join or provide access to any accommodation. For example, this means: (i) you are responsible for leaving an accommodation (and related personal property) in the condition it was in when you arrived, (ii) you are responsible for paying all reasonable damage claim amounts necessary to cover damage that you or your guest(s) cause to an accommodation, and (iii) you must act with integrity, treat others with respect, and comply with applicable laws at all times. If you are booking for an additional guest who is a minor or if you bring a minor, you must be legally authorized to act on behalf of the minor and you are solely responsible for the supervision of that minor.
- Your Assumption of Risk. You acknowledge that activities may carry inherent risks and agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you assume the entire risk arising out of your access to and use of the property. Your stay may carry risk of illness, bodily injury, disability, or death, and you freely and willfully assume those risks by choosing to participate in those activities during your stay. For example, you are welcome to enjoy the river and swim in designated areas. The river is considered public property. Please be aware there are no lifeguards and this will be at your own risk.
- Checkout Policy:
- BBQ must be cleaned upon departure.
- All garbage and recycling must be taken out and sorted into the correct bins.
- All dishes must be washed, dried, and put away.
- Damages policy:
- Fees for damages/littering: (For example, broken window $250, damaged countertop $150 etc. The more detailed the better.)
- Please respect the property. Littering and misuse of the property will NOT be tolerated. (Specific Fees for littering/damages)
- There will be a $125 fee charged to you if the cabin is left untidy. All dishes must be washed, dried, and put away. If we must re-wash any dishes, this fee will be charged to your credit card.
- Damage Claims: If Greendale Riverside Cabins determines you have violated policies and the property was not left as you arrived, we can collect the amount of the damage claim from you. You agree that Greendale Riverside Cabins may seek to recover from you under any insurance policies you maintain and may also pursue against you any remedies it may have available under applicable law, including referral of the matter to a collections agency, and/or pursuit of available causes of action and/or claims against you. You agree to cooperate in good faith, provide any information requested, execute documents, and take further reasonable action, in connection with damage claims, member complaints, claims under insurance policies, or other claims related to your provision or use of Greendale Riverside Cabin services.
- Limitations on Liability: Greendale Riverside Cabins will not be liable for any incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages, including lost profits, loss of data or loss of goodwill, service interruption, computer damage or system failure, or the cost of substitute products or services, or for any damages for personal or bodily injury or emotional distress arising out of or in connection with (i) these terms, (ii) any communications, interactions or meetings you may have with someone you interact or meet with through, or as a result of, your stay, or (iii) publishing or booking of a listing, including the provision or use of services, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), product liability or any other legal theory, and whether or not Greendale Riverside Cabins has been informed of the possibility of such damage, even if a limited remedy set out in these terms is found to have failed of its essential purpose.